Arletys “Letty” Hernandez, an attorney in the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group’s Miami office, concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation, including claims involving arbitration, business torts, contracts, employment, and securities.
Hernandez received her J.D., cum laude, and a Master’s in International Business from the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, she was the managing editor of the Florida Journal of International Law. Hernandez graduated from Florida State University, summa cum laude, with Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing and Multinational Business.
- University of Florida, J.D.
- University of Florida, M.A.I.B.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida