CORY S. SIMMONS
Cory Simmons is a trial attorney located in the the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group’s Atlanta, Georgia office.
Simmons’ practice focuses on complex commercial claims, contract disputes, construction defects, and business litigation. A member of both the Florida Bar and the Georgia Bar, Simmons handles cases throughout North Florida and Southern Georgia.
Simmons, who is a former prosecutor, has worked extensively with victims of crimes to hold wrongdoers accountable. At Morgan & Morgan, he continues to advocate on behalf of victims of civil wrongs. Simmons is dedicated to holding businesses and individuals accountable for wrongful conduct that has caused his clients financial harm.
- Business Tort Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida