THOMAS S. CARGILL
Thomas S. Cargill, a partner in the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group’s Orlando office, practices complex business litigation. Cargill has managed a wide variety of business litigation matters in state and federal courts throughout the United States. He practices in the areas of commercial contract disputes, deceptive business conduct, fraud/misrepresentation, trade secrets, finance and banking, and general risk/liability.
Client results and client service are the most important goals of Cargill’s work. He litigates business cases on a contingency-fee-basis, so that clients with meritorious claims can seek the proper recourse for others’ errors or wrongful actions.
Cargill currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Northern Florida. He is dedicated to assisting the Orlando community.
Before he joined the Business Trial Group, Cargill practiced at the corporate law firm Foley & Lardner and Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine.
- Business Litigation
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of Florida, B.A., 2002
- Florida Bar, 2008
- Georgia Bar, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association